These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My bloggy friend Rachael at Scientific Nature of the Whammy posted a book re-cap of 2008. Now besides my Mr. Bear,

Photobucket

books were my first true love. I have decided to kind of copy Rachael & my good friend Leala, at The Bookwhore's Guide to Books and keep a running commentary of my books read this year.

Let me know if you find any books you love this year!

src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/92/7BA56180E0AD1D13B4646F0D3E6B2153.png" style="border: 0 !important; background: transparent;"/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!