These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Queen Takes King, by Gigi Levangie Grazer



A story about a high power divorce by the author of The Starter Wife.

There lesbian daughter storyline seemed out of left field and didn't really mesh that well with the rest of the plot, but this book has an ending you don't see coming.

This story has a little more meat to it than I expected and I thought it was a great weekend read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!