These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Booky Wook 2, Russell Brand

Back cover quote:

"I was born to be famous, but it took decades for me to convey this entitlement to an indifferent world and suspicious job centers - both presumed me a nitwit, possibly with good reason as I was brilliantly disguised as a scruff-bag."

I love Russell Brand.  Yes the former drug, alcohol and sex addicted comic from Britian with the silly hair and the swagger. 

The fact is, that the man is brilliant & the only way you may ever reveal his brilliance to yourself is to read his books.  I suggest you start with Booky Wook, before moving on to Booky Wook 2, you woulnd't want to find yourself lost in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!