These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Technical Hitch, by Jane Sigaloff

This book is different and fun. I love finding books that aren’t cookie cutter chick lit books. I really liked these characters and this book just seemed to fly by.

When wedding planner Jess flakes out on her big day, people think she’s crazy. Add in a cute secretary with a marriage of convenience to England’s poster boy wild child & a marriage that may not really be a marriage and you’ve got a recipe for a great book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!