These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Best Friends & The Office Of Desire

Best Friends Martha Moody Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket

Best Friends & The Office of Desire, by Martha Moody

I'm not sure what to say about these 2 books. Best friends was her first book & the one I read first. Now let me say that I give a book about 50-100 pages before I quite reading it, if I don't like it. Too many books & too little time for books that don't hold my interest. I didn't stop reading either of these books. They were just different. Odd twists thrown in at odd places. They were interesing, but for me, were lacking a certain type of sparkle & they really could have used a little humor. I'd say they were just "okay".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!