These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Friday, September 18, 2009

All We Ever Wanted Was Everything, by Janelle Brown

When Janice's husband Paul walks out on her and their 14 year old daughter, Lizzie, fter making millions in the stock market their lives go haywire. Oldest daughter Margaret comes home to lend support, but is really there to hide her failures. Lizzie starts to equate sex with love & mom Janice starts doing something so crazy that lesser writers wouldn't be able to pull it off.

Honest, shocking and real, this book is one that I couldn't stop reding until I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!