These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finding Grace, Alyssa Brugman

Photobucket

Starting college Rachel is hired to care for Grace, a brain-damaged woman. Rachel first tackles her job with her typical perfectionist style, but learns to love Grace and her story as the book goes on.

I found this book to be moving and real. I cared about the characters and the story was really engrossing. Highly recommended!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!