These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Babyface

Photobucket

Babyface, Fiona Gibson

Babyface is a typical release from Red Dress Ink. It's light reading, chick lit, a lot of the time I dig that.

Nina meets Jonathan through an ad & oops, they end up pregnant before they even know each other! Deciding to "do the right thing", they move in together & plan for their future. Then they begin to realize they don't know exactly what "the right thing" is.

Set in the UK, this book has a little more English terms than the standards like crisps & biscuits, but I didn't find it offputting.

The baby modeling storyline seemed a little superfluous & not too connected to me, but as a fun rainy day read, it's great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Im one of the girls with books creators...I hear you want to join up! We would love to have you. Shoot me an email at thewinequeen@gmail.com so that I have your email and I will get you all set up.

    ReplyDelete

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!