These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Dirt, Motley Crue

Photobucket

The Dirt, by Motley Crue is exactly that, dirt. Good, juicy, over-the-top dirt. A must for Crue fans, of which I am not one. This book gave enough of a back ground of the players in the story to keep it auto-biographical enough for me while still skeeving me out with many of the details.

Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars each tell their side of the story, making for interesting different views on various topics.

Like the Jack Daniels cover styled cover shot, I'll let you decide if you want to pick this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!