These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys, Maupin, De La Cruz, Dolby

Photobucket
Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys is one of the books that I picked up after I found out that contributor Stacey Ballis is real life best friends with Jen Lancaster.

Different authors comment on the relationship between straight women and the gay men who are big parts of their lives.

I enjoy collections like this as a way to find new authors who I want to read more of and eliminate some who I don't. I really liked this book and it's compassionate take on what society is still asking questions about today.

I'd pick this one up, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!