These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Secrets of My Hollywood Life On Location, Jen Calonita

Photobucket


The second in Calonita's Hollywood Life YA series this is a fun follow up. Television star Kaitlin Burke has her new boyfriend & her dream movie role, but can she keep her leading man ex and her viper female costar from ruining everything?

While it's somewhat predictable for me as an adult, I think any tween or teen would love this series. Especially if they're sick of vampires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!