These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tainted, Brooke Morgan

Photobucket

Well I have to say this book totally kept me guessing. What seems on the surface to be a chick-lit romp is actually a murdery mystery, suspense type novel disguised as chick-lit.

The smart characters kept me reading even when things seemed to go completely off the rails of reality.

I wouldn't warn away from this unless what you're looking for is fun summer fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!