These Books Aren't All New??

Books are expensive. I tend to pick and review books that are both new & old. Many of these books you will be able to find on the shelves on your library as opposed to the front of your bookstore.

I believe that there are many hidden gems from years gone by & I enjoy highlighting those as well as today's best sellers.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Affair, Caprice Crane

Photobucket
Family Affair is the second book I've read Caprice Crane, daughter of Gilligan's Island star Tina Louise. I also read and enjoyed her book Stupid & Contagious, though it doesn't look like I reviewed it for this site.

In Family Affair, Layla finally gets the family she never had when she marries her high school sweetheart, Brett and gets his family too. But, if Layla and Brett divorce, not only is she losing her husband, but also the rest of the people she see's as her only family.

Things work out well in the end, but not wrapped up in a neat bow in a way that makes me pull my hair out. Perfect summer beach read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!